PALIT WarrantyWhile we take our quality control and production process seriously, we understand the importance of protecting your investment with us. To stand confidently behind the hardware assembled and shipped through our factory, our products come attached with a standard warranty.
In addition, we offer to extend your warranty for qualifying products in selected regions through an online product registration process as well. Before taking advantage of our warranty, please thoroughly read and understand the terms and conditions for a valid claim. Provided always that warranties detailed here only cover manufacturing defects and does not cover cases of improper use and abuse.
Terms and ConditionsThe warranty terms vary by region. Please ensure you are viewing your regional PALIT web page for proper warranty details. The terms of Palit standard warranty are governed by separate documents, and this document is intended to detail extended warranty provisions only.
Overview to the PALIT Warranty
Graphics Cards· Standard Warranty: 3 years
Please note that this limited manufacturer warranty does not affect the legal rights you are entitled to under applicable laws.
1. Terms of WarrantyWithin the warranty period, PALIT or a third party engaged by PALIT will rectify defects in material and workmanship of PALIT products, at PALIT’s choice, by either providing a repair services or delivering a replacement product to you. Delivery of a follow-up model is deemed to be a replacement for these purposes as well.
2. Warranty PeriodPALIT stands by the quality of our products and will ensure our products are manufactured to the strictest quality standards. The warranty period varies by region; please make sure you are viewing your regional PALIT webpage. PALIT warrants our products are free from defects in material and workmanship during the warranty period.
3. Product RegistrationIn order to enjoy extended warranty, you must register your purchase of PALIT product online within 14 days of the purchase date. Products can be registered only on the "CONVERGENT PALIT PRODUCT REGISTRATION" website. You must give your consent to the collection of your data to be entered on the aforesaid website. PALIT or its Distributor will send you a confirmation email after a successful registration for your review. Please keep it for future reference.
4. PALIT reserves the right to void the warrantyThe warranty only covers manufacturing defects and does not extend to defects that are caused by non-compliance with operating instructions, improper use, inappropriate operating conditions, overload or modifications of the product.
In particular, the warranty will be null and void if- the product has been modified and/or damaged in any way
5. ClaimsClaims on the warranty during the primary warranty period (primary warranty period varies by region) must be processed through the seller or distributor of the product, who will forward the defective product to PALIT for warranty services. Warranty claims during the extended warranty period must be filed directly with the Distributor by email using appropriate forms. Extended warranty claims must be emailed to the Distributor, and the following information is to be provided via appropriate forms:
- name of PALIT product
- serial number of product
- customer’s name
- date of registration
- photocopied purchase receipt and registration certificate
- description of the defect
- system specifications and operating system.
Warranty claims during the extended warranty period is only available to the original purchaser of the Palit product and must be filed by the original purchaser who has duly registered the product online in accordance with paragraph 3 above. Extended warranty is valid only for the original registered purchaser and is not transferable by any subsequent sale or gift of the Palit product.
Product returned for extended warranty services must be sent to the Distributor or to a service center designated by the Distributor as per instructions. You will be responsible for costs and risk of transportation.
6. Exclusion of Other ClaimsThe warranty and the extended warranty (if applicable) will not give rise to any claims other than the right to have manufacturing defects in the product remedied by repair or replacement as stated in the terms and conditions of warranty. Under no circumstances will PALIT or its Distributor be responsible for any damage whatsoever arising out of or resulting from the use of or inability to use the products. Any liability of PALIT or its Distributor, which is not excluded, will be limited to the purchase price of the PALIT product paid by you.
7. No Extension or Renewal of Warranty PeriodWarranty period commences on the date of purchase of the product. The product warranty period will not be extended or renewed by reason of the provision of any services under the warranty.
8. Scope of ApplicationThe warranty terms vary by region. Please ensure you are viewing the proper regional webpage for the proper warranty terms.